9.08.2005

My top-ten TUAW posts.

Black nano Outselling White
I think it's quite ironic that the black nano is selling better than the white nano.

Henrico country dumping iBooks!
I love the fact that they thought this was a good idea.

Mac OS Time Machine
I liked this article because of the fact that I used the majority of the Mac OSs.

Henrico screws up!
And this is what you get for selling your iBooks for 50 bucks, Henrico County.

Where Apple went wrong with widgets.
I hate widgets. They're junk. Thanks a lot, Konfabulator. At least Arlo made some money off of it.

R.I.P. iPods
I own a 2G and a 3G, so it's good to visit old memories.

Dog Eats End Of Power Adapter
How could this not be funny?!?

Inside The iPod nano
How soon do people need to tear shit apart?

Video iPod prize!
Too bad it doesn't exist.

Upgrading a Sawtooth G4
Cause I know how much of a bitch it is.

No comments: